Monday, July 19, 2010

Hello And Welcome.


Lalalala....Oh, hey! Welcome to my blog. This is my first post....so...what do people usually do eh?

the reason i started creating this blog is because KYUEM is rumoured to have a large blogosphere, so peer pressure and all, i will eventually create one. the other reason is because Topek keep nagging me to create a blog, because he wants to see " what my beautiful mind will produce" -_-". thank you for your subtle compliment, but i dont think i will produce anything extraordinary, Topek.

As much as I like to comment, document and bitch about everything I experienced, I wish to stick to topics comprising of:
1) Food (reviews, recipe)
2) Movies
3) Personal experiences
4) Life :)
5) Books and articles

so ok, maybe i wont stick to those things, so what, this is my blog, so butt off.
more packing to do =(.



2 comments:

  1. u call that packing?? :P
    its gathering stuffs in 1 place, I mean..nono..
    what u act do was, makes ur stuffs, easy to spot :D hahaha best x KY????

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai muneer,this is me commenting on your first post. ok now i can stalk you more easily:)

    ReplyDelete